Ceramic Basket Planter Maker

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Evangeline Gutierrez, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Good eve all. Found this at a local thrift store and noticed it had a signature on the bottom. I just can’t make it out. Heavy piece and well made. And ideas on who the pottery artist may be? BB6487C4-350F-41C3-9D1A-98685706239C.jpeg

2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

3. OMG!...Thank You!..I found it at Goodwill.

Bronwen and judy like this.
  4. Taupou

Taupou Well-Known Member

Please don't use it for a planter! Pueblo pottery is burnished, not glazed and thus not waterproof. Any exposure to water will permanently damage the surface, and destroy the value.

Great find!

5. Don't plan on that. I was going to put it up for sale. Hubby wants me to keep it. Into the knick knack cabinet it goes.

Bronwen likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted