Chamber pot set

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by JP Canada, May 11, 2021.

1. JP Canada

JP Canada Member

FE8C14C8-FCDF-43AC-9273-23DD99E65D5E.jpeg D807E8E3-923E-466E-97DF-5CA6A6946EE6.jpeg I believe this is the chamber pot from a larger bathroom set that I inherited from my great grandparents. Also included are a wash basin and toothbrush holder that are still in storage. The only mark is the T pictures below. Any help to identify the piece/value would be greatly appreciated.

2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Uhmm, I don't think it is a chamber pot, a bit awkward to use.;)

3. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Not a chamber pot,looks to be a water pitcher.
    AJ that made me laugh.

4. Any Jewelry

:playful:

5. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Maybe not too awkward for a guy, but I'd sure hate to try & use it as a chamber pot! ;)

6. JP Canada

JP Canada Member

Baha! Okay, that is also what I wondered myself!!!! I bet you any money my grandma told me to ask that here for a laugh at my expense!

7. JP Canada

JP Canada Member

Baha! That’s what I thought! Do you have any idea about the mark on this water pitcher. Emphasis on water pitcher part.

8. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

I could say something about a guy using this butt I don't want to make trouble. LOL:p:p:p:p

9. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

10. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Hello @JP Canada & welcome to the forum!! :happy::happy:

Would your Grandma really do that to her sweet little granddaughter? ;) :playful::playful: :p

Just an FYI this is a chamber pot. Think jumbo coffee cup. ;) :smug::smug: :hilarious::hilarious:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194117684130?hash=item2d3250cba2:g:RwcAAOSwxkBgmYTo

This looks to be a complete set.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294168673020?hash=item447dd1bafc:g:xVsAAOSwESVgmJF7

11. JP Canada

JP Canada Member

bercrystal and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  12. Any Jewelry

Naughty Grandma.:playful: I bet she is a laugh.

13. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

@JP Canada - you wrote "So it actually is a chamber pot! Lol!" -- No,you have shown us a water pitcher.

@bercrystal gave a link to what a chamber pot looks like, in an eBay ad. . .

chamber pot.jpg

judy, Any Jewelry and bercrystal like this.
  14. JP Canada

JP Canada Member

Oh sorry, I meant that it was the water pitcher from the set. I mixed up the two pieces. The link to the full set made it more clear.

judy, Any Jewelry and bercrystal like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted