Chinese or Japanese mark?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Marius halus, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Marius halus

Marius halus New Member

Hi, can anyone help me identify this mark? Any information wiil be helpful,, thanks in advance :D

Attached Files:

2. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

Pictures and description, known history etc, of the entire object are always helpful in identifying an item. Sometimes the mark is unknown or irrelevant, but other details can help identify the object.

Marius halus and komokwa like this.
  3. Frank Doonan

Frank Doonan New Member

If it is Chinese it is an odd old character. I consider the most likely use of the character is Japanese. I would like to see the object.

judy and Marius halus like this.
  4. Marius halus

Marius halus New Member

5. Marius halus

Marius halus New Member

6. Marius halus

Marius halus New Member

7. Marius halus

Marius halus New Member

8. Marius halus

Marius halus New Member

Nobody knows anything?

9. Marius halus

Marius halus New Member

10. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

The mark isn't familiar to me but it looks like a modern piece of decorative tableware to me.

J Dagger and Bakersgma like this.
  11. Marius halus

Marius halus New Member

OK thanks for your help

aaroncab likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted