Featured Cityscape by Ozz Franca

Discussion in 'Art' started by Stoltz, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Stoltz

Stoltz New Member

Can anyone tell me how to begin an appraisal on this beautiful painting? The owner passed away and his widow is looking for a price to sell the art. I am assisting her temporarily.

Attached Files:

2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

3. Lithographer

Lithographer Well-Known Member

The EBTH results are good real world results and I think represent a pretty good idea of what you would expect to get. I work with them quite a bit, their fees are higher than if you sold on eBay, but I think they reach a higher level of buyers. I believe there is something called Facebook marketplace that you can use if you have a Facebook account, I know several people that have mentioned using that platform.

anundverkaufen and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  4. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Good idea. I checked current Facebook marketplace adds. Only some plates and a print for $108. No oils. I don’t know how to check history of sales.

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

sidebar...
    don't we have a thread or two that mentions EBTH .. in an unflattering manner ??

Any Jewelry likes this.
  6. Lithographer

Lithographer Well-Known Member

I seem to recall that, however I have sold through them and have been very satisfied. I think the negative comments may have been from the purchasing side?

komokwa and KikoBlueEyes like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted