Clear footed drinking glass

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rknarr2, Sep 27, 2019.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

I found this clear footed drinking glass inside a cardboard cylindered barrel. The reason I call it footed is because the glass gets narrower at the bottom. I may not be using the word footed correctly. I have not been able to identify it through my research. I thought maybe Libbey only because someone else had put that in his/her title during my research. The dimensions are 2 3/8" top diameter x 2" bottom diameter x 4 3/4" height. I would like some help with company and pattern. Thank you for your help in this request. Rob
    IMG_6495small.JPG

2. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

rknarr2 -
    Frankly the who and when on this glass is probably not worth the time spending on it.
    It does look like a Libbey safety rim.
    The glass looks like an ordinary kitchen glass of a somewhat recent time period.
    I would put this in the donation box and move on.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. Just practical.
    You want to spend your time researching things worth the time.

Draft saved Draft deleted