Collection of antique wind-up alarm clocks

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by AntiqueBytes, Dec 29, 2020.

1. AntiqueBytes

AntiqueBytes Well-Known Member

These were my dad's and my brother just wrote me asking antiqueclocks.jpg antiqueclocks.jpg about their value. I cannot take a better picture but asked him if there are any names or other writing on them. Anyone recognize them? They look different than most other similar wind-up antique clocks I've seen and I don't see that exact style in an eBay search. They may be 1800s and more rare so they're not coming up in a current ebay search but I've never dealt in clocks so I'm writing here. Anyone have any ideas on them?

KSW likes this.
  2. oleg01

oleg01 Member

Be careful with the black dial, radium-226 salt paint for the numbers. It's radioactive. Do not open glass without a respirator and do not store in a residential area. And please warn the buyer about this.
    More photos are needed to understand their price.

Draft saved Draft deleted