Featured Combined shipping on eBay

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Pat P, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

If a buyer paid for two items separately that you can ship together, is there a way to combine them within eBay on the orders page before printing a shipping label? I looked but didn't see a way to do it.

If not, I'll just print the label in Stamps.com and paste the tracking number into both items in eBay. But it would be nice if they could look combined on eBay.

2. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

I've just done it, they paid for both before I could invoice.
    What I did was put both items in one package and refund one shipping.
    Explanation, "Excess shipping combined"

3. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Just pick one & print the label for the weight of the package using the "change weight & dimension" option. Then click on the word "add" next to "tracking number" on the other. Enter the tracking number from the package.

judy, Joshua Brown and Pat P like this.
  4. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

Yup, thanks, that's what I've done... refunded the excess in PayPal and am packing them together in one package and will add the tracking number so they both have the same number.

I think I wasn't clear... sorry. It seems to me that either the Sold Items page or the Sold Listing page used to have a way to combine sold items, even if they were already paid for separately, before you print a label. Or maybe I'm remembering unsold items that you combined before sending an invoice? I suppose that's probably it?

A good example of what happens when you have an aging brain, don't sleep all that well, and stay away for a year from something you used to know! :rolleyes:

5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

It'll get back to you. Just take your time, and ask here.:)

pearlsnblume, judy and Joshua Brown like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted