Coming Sales In Atlanta.

Discussion in 'Tools' started by patd8643, Jun 18, 2018.

1. patd8643

patd8643 Well-Known Member

2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Thanks for posting those listings!!!! Only saw one item I'd like to have on LiveAuctioneers!!......out of pocket book range.....a Lovely Faberge small box!!! And of course I WON'T be the winning bidder!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Just Plain DELICIOUS, though!!!!

62716334_1_x.jpg 62716334_2_x.jpg zzz62716334_7_x.jpg

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  3. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Aquitaine likes this.
  4. Doc J.

Doc J. Gold and Silver accumulator

I live north of Miami Circle, but I've never heard on this place. Interesting antiques.

5. patd8643

CX, my pocket book is a little skimpy now but I may have to go and check items out:happy:
    Doc, they have been there for probably 8 or 10 years and tend to have nice (read high end) items but I've picked up a few items there.
    Patd

6. Doc J.

The road is known for pricey antiques. I've never noticed this one. I go over to Beverly Bremer Silver Shop on occasion. They are also a bit pricey.

7. patd8643

Yes, Beverly Bremer's sets the high mark here. There used to be a number of auctions where you could find things reasonably but a number of them have closed either through retirement, nonpayment of taxes, etc. Now there are only 3 or 5 that we keep up with and follow.
    Patd

8. patd8643

Aquaitaine, the beautiful little box did not sell. Suspect the reserve was too high.
    Patd

9. Doc J.

Pat,
    I have purchased several paintings from dealers on Miami Circle. Many of them where original Rosie Clark (she passed away a couple of years ago).

She was on the local TV shows in the 1970's.

I liked the box that you presented, but you never gave a history or any other information. I'd say a picture is nice, but the story behind it is what sells it.

Draft saved Draft deleted