Conquistador Sculpture

Discussion in 'Metalware' started by Paula Cochran, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Paula Cochran

Paula Cochran Member

I am sorry I am not sure what this is made of... possibly some type of clay? i only have this one picture of it, so not sure if it can be identified or not. 49158368_219667448918451_5485248517796528128_n.jpg

Jivvy likes this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

3. Paula Cochran

Paula Cochran Member

Thank you. No, that is not my listing. But looks just like it. I am cleaning out the house now for remodel and can get more pictures as we move stuff out into a better lighted area. Right now the house is dark and very full. I have a lot of pictures of items, but this is just in a tight spot so I have not been able to photograph it better yet. I definitely will this coming weekend when we clear things out of the house.

Jivvy, Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  4. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Check yours for a name, might be located in the front on base, like the listing. :)

Jivvy, Christmasjoy and Paula Cochran like this.
  5. Paula Cochran

Paula Cochran Member

thank you! I had trouble getting that close to it, and did not realize that was possibly a name plate on the bottom of it. I should be back to her house in a couple days and will move stuff to be sure and get close enough to get a better look.

6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

bring a white sheet...as a backdrop for further photo's

we live & die by clear crisp photo's here !!!!

Figtree3, Jivvy, Christmasjoy and 2 others like this.
  7. Jivvy

Jivvy the research is my favorite

Bring a dark sheet, too. Usually much better for photos of dark objects. :cat:

8. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

And some pillows, in case you want to stay the night.:)

i need help, Paula Cochran and Jivvy like this.
  9. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

@Paula Cochran , were you able to get more photos yet? I'm curious about this one...

Paula Cochran and i need help like this.
  10. Paula Cochran

Paula Cochran Member

Conquistador 1.jpg Conquistador 2.jpg Conquistador 3.jpg Yes, I tried to drape the curtain behind it, so I just did a quick touch up on the BG to make it mostly white. Unfortunately I found a crack in the leg.. :( I would not even know how to sell something like this?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  11. Paula Cochran

Paula Cochran Member

Just posted more photos

Figtree3 likes this.
  12. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

13. Paula Cochran

Paula Cochran Member

Thank you everyone. :)

komokwa, Figtree3 and Any Jewelry like this.
  14. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Great, Debora -- thanks! I hadn't searched the name. Been using my phone today and got lazy, although still trying to keep some threads going by commenting on them.