Contemporary Crystal Punch Bowl

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by wildrose, Apr 25, 2017.

1. wildrose

wildrose Well-Known Member

argh... been searching high and low for this, and without a signature its hard!! Any thoughts on who the maker might be? It has a ground and polished pontil on the bottom. It's driving me crazy and its a very short drive!! =) Thanks!! punch.jpg punch1.jpg punch3.jpg

judy likes this.
  2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

This pattern rings a bell,bamboo maybe?

wildrose likes this.
  3. wildrose

looked for bamboo, no luck yet.. why do companies not sign stuff... lol

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

we'd be out of business........:hilarious:

wildrose likes this.
  5. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Wildrose, I've been looking high & low for a bowl that shape with that cut, and I just haven't found it.

How big is it - i.e. is it definitely a punch bowl?

I have a Waterford bowl in that general shape. It's 10" across, and it's sold as a salad bowl. Not that I'm saying yours is Waterford, but more clues may be needed.

judy and clutteredcloset49 like this.
  6. wildrose

It is 12x6, I guess it could be a salad bowl.. anything is possible! Of course picking it up at a thrift means nothing but it came with a punch ladle, so naturally and foolishly I assumed its a punch bowl. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted