Featured CONTINUED THREAD ON QUILT TOPS....CLOSE-UPS ON TWO....

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by Aquitaine, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

OK, so the first 2 images relate to the first 88" square quilt top on the other post:

88-QT-2.jpg
    88-QT-3.jpg

And the next 3 images relate to the 83" square quilt tops on the other post:
    83-QT-2.jpg
    83-QT-3.jpg
    83-QT-4.jpg
    HA!! That took a wee bit of doing to get it right!!!!! I'm not questioning age, because am not sure of age! How would I go about cleaning these?? OR let the next owner do that?????

judy, Joshua Brown and KingofThings like this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

leave it to them.....

3. Aquitaine

@komokwa, That's what I kind of thought, thanks!!! So.....should I try to delete this thread and post all on the original?????? What say ye, O Wise One???????? OR.....Wise OneS??????

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  4. komokwa

Bahh...what's done is done....your pics are great.......if anything ...link the two threads.....so one will find the other....! :happy::happy:

KingofThings, judy and Joshua Brown like this.
  5. Aquitaine

KingofThings, judy and Joshua Brown like this.
  6. komokwa

i just did the 1st one....so it points here...:kiss::kiss:

7. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

This is great. Don't move them. I have some quilts made by my mother and aunts in the 20s-30s and the fabric is just different. This almost seems like that 1970s stuff that was popular.

I used to make baby quilts for sale and still have tons (too much!) fabric stashed away. Maybe after 40 years of not quilting I should admit I'm giving up and pass it on to someone else???

KingofThings, Bakersgma and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted