Couple 16 sided white plates with metal trim

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rknarr2, Jun 25, 2022.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

I have a couple 16 sided white plates with metal trim. I did replacement.com
    search and they look like Homer Laughlin Colonial White or Homer Laughlin HLC124 or Bernardaud Rossini Dinner plates. However, I can not find mine that have the metal trim around the edges. No company or pattern name found on these plates. Dimensions are about 9 3/4" top dia. x 6" bottom dia. x 7/8" tall. I would like to request some assistance with the company name and the pattern. Thank you for assistance in this request. Rob
    IMG_9188small.JPG IMG_9189small.JPG IMG_9190small.JPG IMG_9194small.JPG IMG_9193small.JPG

Figtree3 likes this.
  2. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

Looks what they call platinum trim. May help with your search?

bercrystal and Figtree3 like this.
  3. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

*crs*, bercrystal and Figtree3 like this.
  4. rknarr2

Thank you for the lead. I think they are Homer Laughlin colonial white platinum trim dinner plates. Rob

*crs*, bercrystal and Figtree3 like this.
  5. rknarr2

*crs* likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted