Featured Cranberry Wine

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by bobsyouruncle, Oct 16, 2019.

1. bobsyouruncle

bobsyouruncle Well-Known Member

One more for tonight!
    Anything you can tell me about this cranberry glass swirl, enamel and gold wine glass.
    Very delicate in hand. thank you :) IMG_1237.JPG IMG_1238.JPG IMG_1239.JPG IMG_1240.JPG

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Know nothing about them, except that they're VERY PRETTY!!

3. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

I found some with the same gold and blue enamel dots listed as Bohemian crystal. They are quilted instead of swirled.

4. bobsyouruncle

bobsyouruncle Well-Known Member

Thank you..did they indicate time period?

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

yes...very lovely.....no matter when they were made !!!

6. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

Now that is a beautiful glass!

7. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

8. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

While the color resembles the Cranberry glass made in the mid 20th century, Bohemian glass was Ruby. Cranberry was a dealer/collectors term, first used in 1927.

9. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Can't help, but BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!:singing::singing::singing::singing::):):)

10. patd8643

patd8643 Well-Known Member

I had some with the same swirl and ended up shipping to the Glass Museum in Corning for ID help. Unfortunately, they could not ID them.

11. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Glassies, is there a possibility this could be Hungarian? I have seen Hungarian glass with this type of enamel decoration.

bobsyouruncle likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted