Featured Creamer and Sugar Pottery Set

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by MML, Mar 19, 2018.

1. MML

MML Well-Known Member

Here's another item that I would like to identify, not sure if it's vintage, but I think it is. Would like to know who made it and when.There are no markings on either piece. Thank you! DSC00007 (2) (640x640).jpg DSC00008 (640x640).jpg DSC07124 (640x428).jpg

2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

I cant help but those are adorable ! Id guess 1950s,maybe Japanese.I just noticed ones a little teapot,love them !

MML, Sandra, judy and 1 other person like this.
  3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

never seen anything like em......but they are adorable....

MML, Sandra, judy and 1 other person like this.
  4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

All of the above. They look Japanese. The cutest set I've ever seen.
    What's more, I want.:greedy: Not that I take cream or sugar, I just know I need them badly.:playful:
    I agree with MML, a creamer rather than a teapot. The sugar pot is the same size.

5. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

I agree - Japan. That surface treatment is sometimes called "weeping white".

6. MML

MML Well-Known Member

Thank you for this little tidbit!!!

Any Jewelry likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted