Featured CZ Large Link Bracelet - Makers' Mark?

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by KikoBlueEyes, Dec 7, 2021.

1. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

I have had this for a couple of weeks, but just haven't found time to share it here. But I couldn't stand it any longer.

I don't know where to look for the maker's mark, so if someone could help me track the maker down that would be most appreciated. It is well made with each gem firmly anchored. The single link that opens so you can put it on has a safety catch. It is 9 inches long and the links are 3/4 inch wide.

Any ideas, thoughts, guidance or links would be so appreciated.

IMG_2506.jpg IMG_2498.jpg IMG_2507.JPG IMG_2508.JPG IMG_2504.jpg IMG_2502.JPG IMG_2503.JPG IMG_2486.JPG IMG_2500.JPG

Figtree3, lovewrens, judy and 8 others like this.
  2. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

Wow, there is a lot of work in that!

kyratango, judy, Bronwen and 4 others like this.
  3. KikoBlueEyes

Yes. It appears to be well made. I'm surprised that I couldn't find the maker right away. That open link that must be recognizable to someone.

judy, Bronwen, dude and 1 other person like this.
  4. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

It's too new for me to know anything unfortuately.

5. KikoBlueEyes

Thank you for looking. I agree. It has hardly any wear. The price was so awesome, I had to snatch it up.

6. KikoBlueEyes

@Ownedbybear - I know you know modern jewelry. Any thoughts or not - hello :kiss:

7. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

If you google "chunky pave link bracelet" you get bracelets that look somewhat like this... but I didn't see any with that exact closure.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  8. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Nine inches is quite long for a woman's bracelet; it would slide right off my wrist. It looks well made. Wonder if it's copied from the real thing made by one of the big name jewellers.

kyratango, judy and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  9. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

judy and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  10. KikoBlueEyes

Thank you. I'll do that. It is the closure that is unique.

judy and Bronwen like this.
  11. KikoBlueEyes

judy and Bronwen like this.
  12. KikoBlueEyes

I saw men's bracelets with the same style but in real diamonds. Someone I know suggested John Hardy, who makes men and women's bracelets in this style but with CZ. The question is who copied that link like your example, and made it in CZ. Thank you very much.

13. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Ditto.:sorry: Very nice though.

14. KikoBlueEyes

Thank you for looking. I searched for hours based on the clues here and didn't find anything with that open link as the closure. @Bronwen found the only one and that didn't have a maker and it was real. This is very nicely done with a lot of work, but I suppose since there are thousands of makers it's really hard to find. I'll keep looking. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Bronwen, Any Jewelry and judy like this.
  15. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Bronwen and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  16. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

17. KikoBlueEyes

Thank you.

Any Jewelry and Bronwen like this.
  18. KikoBlueEyes

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
    Thanks for tracking these down. The last one looks like it has the right open link closure. It would be nice if I found a $27K bracelet for $7.50, but I'm not that good at finding things like the experts here. I don't think its paste, because each gem is pronged and not glued. I have no idea how to tell what it is made of, I just guessed CZ. There are no jewelers around me who would check it without being paid.

Figtree3, Bronwen and Any Jewelry like this.
  19. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

20. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

Do you have a local auction house? They will almost certainly have a diamond tester, and usually have free valuation days.

kyratango, Bronwen and Any Jewelry like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted