Czechoslovakian LDB and Co china?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by BETH MICHUDA, Nov 6, 2021.

1. BETH MICHUDA

BETH MICHUDA New Member

Hello,

I have a box of Czechoslovakian what looks like LDB and Co. China. I can not find a lot of information on this. From what I found is that LDB and Co. was a company yhe imported China from different countries, but did not actually create it. I am moving soon and trying to figure out if this is worth trying to sell or just donate. Any help would be great.

Thank you,
    Beth

Attached Files:

2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

I wasn't able to find this pattern. If you had a pattern name or number, you might be able to sell replacement pieces, but it's not really worth the work. The shipping would be exorbitant. You could try something local like Craig's list, but, really, these days people want dishes that will go in the dishwasher.

Draft saved Draft deleted