Daisy pattern or sandwich punch cup?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rknarr2, Nov 18, 2019.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

I possibly have a daisy pattern pattern punch cup? This punch cup is 2 7/8" x 3 1/8". I would like to ask for assistance in the company and pattern of this punch cup. Thank you for your assistance in this request. Rob
    IMG_5331small.JPG IMG_5334small.JPG IMG_5326small.JPG IMG_5340small.JPG

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    TallCakes and scoutshouse like this.
  2. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

Not one of the "Sandwich" group .

scoutshouse likes this.
  3. rknarr2

Thank you for eliminating it from my list. Rob

scoutshouse likes this.
  4. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

To me your punch cup looks like one of the 1950s/60s patterns.
    Not an old EAPG pattern.

scoutshouse likes this.
  5. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

If you're thinking of Indiana Glass's Daisy pattern or Anchor Hocking's Sandwich pattern that ain't it. The diamond border at the top of your cup is absent from those patterns. I should know this though. Will give it a think and report back if I can remember the pattern.
    Don

scoutshouse and rknarr2 like this.
  6. rknarr2

That is what I was thinking. Thank you for the information to eliminate them. Rob

scoutshouse likes this.
  7. rknarr2

ok, thank you for the information and to eliminate EAPG pattern but that it looks like a 1950s/1960s pattern. Rob

scoutshouse likes this.
  8. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

9. rknarr2

TallCakes and scoutshouse like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted