Featured Dickens Ware Jardienne

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Elshazand, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Elshazand

Elshazand New Member

90CCE50B-AE65-46CB-B6A2-1B0FB3B5F1C1.jpeg 012DB44F-6E63-4FAF-8E86-FE53BCD45129.jpeg EF32E2F9-6CAD-43F6-9922-A98A4EF09398.jpeg Can anyone please advise age and value of my Jardienne.
    21.5cm with 3 Dickens characters
    Stamped with light blue hand written serial number
    I think possibly 1920?
    Appreciate any information ☺️

judy, komokwa and i need help like this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Great, someone familiar with these will be along! :)

judy and komokwa like this.
  3. Elshazand

Elshazand New Member

Wow you’re fast man!! Thanks heaps for the support ☺️

judy, KikoBlueEyes and i need help like this.
  4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

he's a she..

judy, KikoBlueEyes and i need help like this.
  5. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

No Worries about that either, there’s no way for someone to know that. But Thanks for the distinction. ;)

6. komokwa

that's why i mentioned it.....so she'll know ! :happy:

judy, Elshazand and i need help like this.
  7. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Characters shown on your pieces are (in order): Fagan (Oliver Twist), Mr. Samuel Pickwick (The Pickwick Papers) and The Artful Dodger (Oliver Twist).

Have you tried searching on eBay for 'Royal Doulton Dickens Ware' items with similar characters featured? Since your measurement is in the metric system I'm assuming that you aren't in the USA (but there are quite a few listed in the US on eBay).

8. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

9. Elshazand

Elshazand New Member

judy and pearlsnblume like this.
  10. Elshazand

Elshazand New Member

Thank you ☺️ Have looked on eBay over here but I was hoping forSME opinions as I’ve been dickens around by sellers on eBay.thanks for the character makes ☺️

11. Elshazand

Elshazand New Member

Sorry I just say man a lot, not intended to be specifically to a man but for political correctness WOW WoMan you’re fast..

komokwa likes this.
  12. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Back in 2016 @bercrystal posted this on someone's thread: "BTW this pattern was made from 1908 till 1951 so it could possibly be considered an antique, but it also could be considered vintage."

bercrystal and pearlsnblume like this.
  13. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

CAn you show a photo of the base of your own piece, please?

i need help likes this.
  14. komokwa

no apology needed....just to know who's who..
    & i'm fully aware that when the gals get together..... " Hey guys...what's shakin..." is perfectly fine !.... no PC ..

Elshazand and i need help like this.
  15. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

I was at a loss as to what I was going to be able to add to a discussion of Dickens Ware. :jawdrop::jawdrop::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::bag::bag::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :playful::playful: :kiss::kiss: :hilarious::hilarious:

@Elshazand - Welcome to the forum & I will leave the details to the more experienced members when it comes to this type of item. :happy::happy:

16. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I always said that if the money's right I can be whatever you want me to be...;)

bercrystal and komokwa like this.
  17. komokwa

" hey babe...take a walk on the wild side.......& the colored girls go....Do d'do........"

dgbjwc likes this.
  18. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Thanks for the laugh I definitely needed it today!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

dgbjwc likes this.
  19. Elshazand

Elshazand New Member

Attached Files:

20. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

I think I see a crack. Something to take into consideration when determining value.

Draft saved Draft deleted