Dietz Fitzall red glass globe

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Dean Anderson, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Dean Anderson

Dean Anderson Well-Known Member

Offering an excellent condition, no cracks, chips or any detraction's, Dietz Fitzall red lantern globe. Globe is marked "Dietz (inside an oval) Fitzall USA" on one side and "C3 LOC No3 PATD-3-10-14 BLIZZARD" on the other side. Also marked on the same side but in bigger letters in the middle of it is "P.S.Co". Globe measures 6 1/2" tall, top diameter is 2 3/4" and bottom diameter is 3 1/2". I tried like crazy to capture these markings in a picture, but I guess that's beyond my photography prowess! Globe is in perfect, as new, condition. Asking $50 delivered to any USA address well packed in a USPS priority mail medium flat rate box. What I'm finding on pricing is all over the place and I've found nothing with the P.S.Co marking. So if I'm out of line on pricing, I'll listen to your comment. Thanks for looking, Dean.

2018-10-31 05.41.40.jpg

2018-10-31 05.44.03.jpg

2018-10-31 05.44.13.jpg

2. Dean Anderson

Too much $? If interested, please make an offer. Would like to sell it, not show and tell it! Thanks!

3. Dean Anderson

Anybody? Anything? Guess I might have to find a Dietz lantern for this! LOL!

4. Iowa Jayhawk

Iowa Jayhawk Well-Known Member

Might be worth $20, but I have a blue one already for my one lantern and clear ones for the other 3 that only came with clear. Have to keep it pure you know.

judy likes this.
  5. Dean Anderson

Had to start somewhere. Ones without the P.S.Co on it are selling for that. No idea who P.S.Co was, but like I said, had to start somewhere. If anyone's interested for $25 delivered to any USA address, please let me know. Thanks!

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted