Does anyone own: Parian: Copeland’s Statuary Porcelain

Discussion in 'Books' started by Gatoblanconz, May 7, 2020.

1. Gatoblanconz

Gatoblanconz Well-Known Member

Does anyone own this book
    Parian: Copeland’s Statuary Porcelain (Suffolk: Antique Collector’s Club, 2007)

I am looking to see if a statue that I own appears on page 230 I'm led to believe that it may do.
    Thanks so much

blooey likes this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

3. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

If you don't find anybody here who has it, a reference librarian at a holding library may be able to look in the book for you.

Be aware that due to the coronavirus situation many libraries around the world are currently closed and staff may be working from home. In those cases they would not be able to look. Also, many libraries are not loaning physical books at the present time.
    My guess is that this book is not available online for free, since it is a recent publication still under copyright. IF it exists in digital form it is probably available only by subscription.

Bronwen, Gatoblanconz and Aquitaine like this.
  4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

There is a copy only 5 miles from me. But since it is in a library, it is not accessible now and I have not heard when the library system will reopen. Where are you, @Gatoblanconz ?

5. Gatoblanconz

Figtree3, Aquitaine and Bronwen like this.
  6. Gatoblanconz

I am in Brisbane Queensland Australia. The state libraries of Sydney and Melbourne have this book but at the moment the librarians are not physically in the library.
    I was hoping someone might have it and could just take a photo with their phone

Figtree3 and Bronwen like this.
  7. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Well, I wish you luck either way, Gato!

Gatoblanconz and Bronwen like this.
  8. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

And I was ready to guess New Zealand. Maybe only the white cat is there?

Gatoblanconz likes this.
  9. Gatoblanconz

I was living in New Zealand when I set up that email address

Draft saved Draft deleted