Does anyone recognize this logo on this martini pitcher?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by bercrystal, Jul 25, 2016.

1. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

I am stumped on this logo & was hoping someone would recognize it. The pitcher has no marks.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for any & all advice or opinions!! :kiss::kiss:

Peggy

2. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

Darn, it looks sort of familiar. Some kind of trade? Plumbers, painters, hardware.....movers?

yourturntoloveit likes this.
  3. yourturntoloveit

yourturntoloveit Well-Known Member

Now I don't think you can "take this to the bank" but . . .

DH immediately said that "logo" reminds him of "Two Guys from Harrison" (a NJ chain from long ago (circa 1940s onward)).

I did a quick look around on-line but didn't see it. You probably have better resources (and more patience). ;)

4. bercrystal

I checked it out & as far as I was able to tell the chain's logo was always just the words Two Guys, but thanks for the suggestion.

Peggy

yourturntoloveit likes this.
  5. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I know it's not the Mario Brothers.... :):):)

6. bercrystal

Draft saved Draft deleted