Featured Drool Worthy Made in Mexico

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by reader, Nov 5, 2022.

1. reader

reader Well-Known Member

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Gorgeous! I'll have all the jewellery, thank you.:happy:
    I spotted one of my bracelets, except mine isn't a real Spratling but made by someone who used to work for him.

4. reader

reader Well-Known Member

I have the mask but I’d love the 3 rivers! That is some collection but I wouldn’t want anything I can’t wear so I always need to try them on. I let go of one of my Pineda chokers as it was too tight. Jewelry has to be comfortable.

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

excellent resource ......mod should pin this thread..

johnnycb09, Any Jewelry and reader like this.
  6. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

THUD ! That was me hitting the floor out of pure greed ! I love so much of it,including the art. Whomever that was had fantastic taste .

reader and komokwa like this.
  7. PepperAnna

PepperAnna Well-Known Member

what lovely items! Not only the jewelry, but the silver, the paintings and the sculpture. Yes, please!

reader likes this.
  8. reader

reader Well-Known Member

Beyond…OMG…one collection…

9. reader

reader Well-Known Member

Agree! Everything…

10. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

rarely seen so much Spratling.

11. reader

reader Well-Known Member

Beautiful collection. Would love that Rivers bracelet but know they’ve always been too big for me which is why I’d never bid online. My Mask is one of the few smaller ones and they’re never the same quality as the men’s which are always heavier.

12. bosko69

Love the John Moran Auctions but his beautiful stuff is generally above my pay grade, AND Property Taxes are due in 9 Days (bye-bye Mr Spratling).

reader likes this.
  13. bosko69

This is the Mexican Hall of Fame-Tamayo,Zuniga,Orozco,Pineda....who knows who consigns this much treasure,maybe somebody just became a trust fund baby ? Be tough for me to sell some of this stuff.

reader likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted