Featured eBidet driving me kookier than I already am :p

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by KingofThings, Aug 20, 2017.

1. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

I tried numerous times to list that little girl's Sears cowgirl outfit earlier.
    I came close to wishing that I could tip the owners' heads faaaaar back to see if a PEZ lozenge would come out!!! ;)
    -
    The stupid thing kept telling me in those grammar school; you sucked on this test red letters, that I had to have a condition but at the condition box it stated that wasn't required!!! :(
    -
    Still not listed. :p

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  2. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's Condition not required instead of Description?

3. KingofThings

Yes. I meant condition.
    I will edit.
    Thank you. :)

4. evelyb30

Ebay and the USPS are both messing up tonight. I checked another message board and it's happening to a lot of people.

Tonight I bought a label for shipping to Canada, and the USPS issued me a previously used Customs number. It wouldn't link to the new package and after a few tries I had to void the label and generate a new one. Now we'll see if the US snail tries to get out of refunding me because the number says it was delivered ...in June. (sigh) Fortunately it was only $10, but still.

5. KingofThings

I've had trouble for days with eBidet not opening my watch and end lists properly! :p

judy, Christmasjoy and Joshua Brown like this.
  6. evelyb30

That might be a Clear Cache and Reboot problem. It's worth a shot anyway.

7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I'm sure this will thrill you.....

Key updates to the eBay User Agreement:
    • Policy Violations: We’ve made it clearer how we address violations of our policy on offers to buy or sell outside eBay. Sellers who violate this policy may be charged a final value fee for the applicable item, even if it doesn’t sell.
    • Communications: We may scan and block member-to-member messages sent through our platform to prevent fraud or violations of our policies.
    • Using eBay: If you use our product catalogue information in your listing, we may update it in your listing when we update our catalogue. We’ve made it clearer how we use your listings and other content, and what responsibility eBay has for the accuracy of listings and catalogue content. We’ve also clarified our language around the use of eBay and eBay users’ intellectual property.
    • Seller Performance: While eBay is committed to measuring our sellers’ performance fairly, we also expect sellers to consistently provide service that results in a high level of buyer satisfaction. We’ve updated this section to indicate that sellers who fail to meet our minimum performance standards may have their accounts limited, restricted, suspended, or downgraded.
    • Returns and Cancellations: We’ve updated this section to state that, for new sellers, in all listings where returns are accepted, eBay will set a default rule that automates the return process. As before, sellers can still customize their return preferences from their account settings in My eBay, and may choose not to accept returns when listing. We also clarified situations where you are responsible for the cost of a shipping label.
    • Fees: We clarified that when we make a change to seller fees that result in reduced fees, we will not provide advance notice.
    • Listing Conditions: We added language in this section to indicate that we may remove metatags and URL links included in your listing to improve third party search engine results.
    • International Buying and Selling; Translation: We added language to this section to indicate that we may automatically translate member-to-member messages into local languages where those translation services are available.
    • Authorization to contact you and record calls: To make our existing policy clearer, we updated some of the language regarding when we may contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls or by text message. We also updated this section to let you know how to change your communication preferences if you don’t want us to contact you.
    • Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liabilities; General: We’ve made some minor changes to these sections, including clarifying our policies.

8. KingofThings

I don't see any issues there.
    Should I?

judy and Christmasjoy like this.
  9. evelyb30

Only if you sell. I don't think many of these will affect me directly, but they've been known to lower the boom on conversations that had nothing to do with selling off Ebay as though they did. Most of these will affect sellers of new stuff more than the vintage guys.

judy, Christmasjoy and KingofThings like this.
  10. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

Yeah - this should only make you nuts if you sell cell phone cases, toilet rolls, or 20 carat diamonds set in 32K gold (stamped CHINA). The selling off eBay paranoia is really getting tiresome, but .......................

11. evelyb30

I do sell off Ebay, but not with the contact initiated on Ebay. And I don't do mass production if it's modern. Unless it's precious metal; mass-produced precious metal melts nicely!

KingofThings, judy and Christmasjoy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted