Etched crystal wine glasses

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by orientalina, May 15, 2021.

1. orientalina

orientalina New Member

IMG_3037.JPG IMG_3035.JPG IMG_3036.JPG IMG_3041.JPG IMG_3043.JPG Hi everyone, I just introduced myself as a new member, I am so happy to have found this forum. I am trying to identify and value I few objects which have been in my family and which I would like to sell as I have too many. This is one of a 6-pieces set of (optical cut?) wine goblets with cut stems and pontil mark. I have no idea about their age and if they are valuable. I bought them in Switzerland a lomg time ago but they could be from Germany or Bohemia. I have looked everywhere online but I can't find something similar, especially with the cut stem. Thank you in advance for your observations.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2021
  2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Hi there. Since you will be posting many things, please go back and edit your post (at the bottom). Then click on more options. You will see your photos. On the top, click Insert all as full image. This will present your photos better. Good luck
    Edit.
    Since INH enlarged your photos for this post, then the next time you post after you have uploaded all your photos, go to the top of them and click on Insert all as Full Image.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    orientalina and Aquitaine like this.
  3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

I’ve enlarged your photos. Just check the box for Full Images, in the future, Thanks :)

4. orientalina

orientalina New Member

Thank you so much, I did miss the part about enlarging them, I will certainly do it next time!

i need help and KikoBlueEyes like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted