Eurastyle cone watch

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Laura Ivermee, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Laura Ivermee

Laura Ivermee New Member

I acquired this Eurastyle cone watch today, and I am trying to find out more information. Does anyone know roughly when they were made, what material the casing is? Also, a rough value. It is in very nice condition and fully working.
    Thank you for any help :)
    IMG_20210812_215616.jpg IMG_20210812_215628.jpg IMG_20210812_215733.jpg IMG_20210812_215603.jpg

Figtree3 and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Is that the original box? If so, please post an in focus photograph that includes the logo. A pendant watch with that finish is gunna be 1960s. Or just into the 1970s. Do you have the chain?

Debora

Figtree3, kyratango and KSW like this.
  3. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Eurastyle doesn't seem to have produced expensive watches. If the case isn't marked, then it's made of goldtone metal.

Debora

Figtree3 and KSW like this.
  4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Oh, and "Swiss Made" likely refers to the movement and not the manufacturer.

Debora

Figtree3, kyratango and KSW like this.
  5. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

I was going to say 1950s/60s fun pendant watch. It may have been on a chain or a watch pin. Heavier duty pendant watches were made for nurses and for all I know still are.

Figtree3 and KSW like this.
  6. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

7. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Figtree3, kyratango and Boland like this.
  8. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

I’ve had a few gold tone orb pendant /pin watches from the 70s from obscure manufacturers and they sell quite well, not amazing prices but picked up for £1 or so and sold for £25-30. Nearly all have gone to international homes.
    Yours is an interesting shape so should sell even better!

Figtree3, Any Jewelry and kyratango like this.
  9. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

10. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

without partial disassembly you will never be sure what you have. swiss made is one of the most faked wording. ever.

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted