Featured Fabris

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by dishesonpage, Jul 10, 2019.

1. dishesonpage

dishesonpage Active Member

I was able to figure out this marking, Fabris. Is there anything special about this piece or is it just your typical figurine? Does it have a name or style?

D5A9FC7E-9AEE-4B95-A9EC-FE3E8373BE55.jpeg 3836A6C6-3E47-4897-BB43-7AAF45639881.jpeg DE05E360-5915-4CF1-9295-DB07320E649D.jpeg

judy, moreotherstuff and Miscstuff like this.
  2. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

judy, Bakersgma and dishesonpage like this.
  3. dishesonpage

Are these pieces worth anything? eBay has some that are very expensive, just wondering if those are over exaggerated prices or can they really be worth that much.

judy likes this.
  4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Listed prices should not be used to estimate the actual value of anything. SOLD prices are what you need to see.

dishesonpage, judy and komokwa like this.
  5. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Also make sure the size is comparable. Larger figurines generally bring more. Most sold pieces at auction seem to sell with only one or two bids. I'd start it a bit on the high side on a Buy-it-Now accepting offers. As cluttered mentions check closely for damage. Lovely piece.
    Don

dishesonpage likes this.
  6. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

Are you selling your items on ebay?
    Have you listed this piece?

dishesonpage likes this.
  7. dishesonpage

I am planning on selling it via some avenue, nevertheless, it’s for sale just not officially listed yet.

clutteredcloset49 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted