Fantastic French Bisque? Porcelain Figures Pt 1

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kraftblue, Oct 21, 2021.

1. kraftblue

kraftblue Well-Known Member

I bought this pair of porcelain figures. This will be a 2 part message, I took 17 pictures with all the detail on the figures. Both stand 16" tall. The outfits are hand painted. The flowers are done nice, the detail in the clothing including the beaded work on his neck scarf, the beaded work on his stockings, the stripes on his pants, the beaded and flowers on the hem of her dress. Both have the same blue mark, which is also impressed into the base. And both have an impressed number. Are these French porcelain? and would anyone know the maker?

pair1.JPG pair2.JPG pair3.JPG pair4.JPG pair5.JPG pair6.JPG pair7.JPG pair8.JPG pair9.JPG pair10.JPG

2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

You know, I just need to see the fronts, backs and bottoms!

judy likes this.
  3. kraftblue

kraftblue Well-Known Member

Janet, see Part 2 of this title for base pictures

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted