Featured Fenton Bowls?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by vitry-le-francois, Feb 8, 2019.

1. vitry-le-francois

vitry-le-francois Well-Known Member

Just wondering are these cute little bowls by Fenton? T abowls7.jpg abowls3.jpg abowls2.jpg abowls6.jpg hey measure about 5 inches wide. THANKS!

2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Yes, Fenton. I believe it's the 6" footed bonbon in cranberry opalescent hobnail. Produced 1940-1952. @fenton can confirm or correct.
    Don

3. vitry-le-francois

vitry-le-francois Well-Known Member

Wonderful. THANKS!

i need help and judy like this.
  4. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

Wow, this brings back a memory. I think my mother had a larger bowl that was like this, but with turquoise or aqua glass and the opalescence. Maybe with a more wavy edge rather than tighter crimping. I really liked that bowl but don't think it was among her effects, so maybe broke somewhere along the way.

A nice memory, though!

i need help, dgbjwc and pearlsnblume like this.
  5. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Great photos. Looks almost like candy and good enough to eat.

i need help likes this.
  6. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

It does look like candy... like the ribbon candy my mother would buy around Christmas.

pearlsnblume and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted