FINALLY PUT A LITTLE PIECE OF MY BRAIN BACK TOGETHER!!!! YOU HAVE

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Aquitaine, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

NO idea how long I've been looking to put these two little iron pieces together.....I knew I had them both......but could only put my hands on the 'rest'/trivet!!! But for the life of me just couldn't remember where I last saw the little iron....NOT for all the tea in China!!! Was going through a jewelry box and....lo & behold....there it was staring at me....how it got there only the Mystery Gods know, but they're together again now!!!

MINI IRON AND BASE.jpg

Now to dig around to find it's worth again....I had that all checked out at one point!! Did I save it....????? HAHAHA....sure...in the 'windmills of my mind' :joyful::joyful::hilarious:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Looks like prices remain all over the place!!! Of course I prefer the $76. and $81. prices the best! I think the red $144. one is a dreamer.....as I now remember, that's been on there a WHILE!!!!

HA.........never mind the link I just posted.....it takes you to GARBAGE from Eboob!....and I don't remember how to do that 'tiny url' thing.......

3. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

My mother had these and also a little cast iron stove as a girl, and she sometimes let me play with it when I was a little girl :)

Draft saved Draft deleted