Find High Quality Porcelain Antiques

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Gardner Burke Antiques, Jun 29, 2020.

?

What sort of porcelain are you searching for but unable to find!?

Poll closed Jun 29, 2021.
  1. Bowls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Boxes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Vases

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Plates/Dish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Tea Cups

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Jardiniere

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Covered Box

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey all! I am new here. My name is Kevin. I am the son of one of the owners of Gardner Burke Antiques. Gardner Burke Antiques (GBA) was established as a retail operation in Fredericksburg, Virginia in 1998 by Camilla Gardner and Kathleen Gardner Cravedi.

Just want to learn about the other companies and interests in porcelain. What people like or haven't been able to find.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  2. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

Do you have a physical location in Fredericksburg? Tis my hometown.

Welcome to the board. A note of caution however, your post reads a lot like an advertisement which is a bit of a no no.

blooey, Bakersgma and i need help like this.
  3. Thank you Aaroncab.
    It pretty much read like an advertisement. I made changes. My apologies on that.

So, unfortunately, we do not have a physical location at the moment. Everything we have is based off online. It kind of interesting because when I started helping my mother and aunt, I would have never known they originated in Fredericksburg, VA. At one time, I think they may have had a store, but decided to close.

aaroncab likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted