Featured For lovers of mesh...

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by DragonflyWink, Apr 26, 2021.

1. DragonflyWink

DragonflyWink Well-Known Member

2. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

Yikes, I must be getting old... because... I'm not impressed with this, LOL.
    Minus the heels and the jewelry, this looks like 1990s bimbo beachwear to me.
    I much prefer a classic elegant gown! :shame:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  3. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Err....not a flattering look :nailbiting:. Looks like everything would shift and reveal rather too much. The shoulder straps look like my daughter when she’s tried to put her own leotard on :joyful:
    Edit- Any close ups of the jewellery?

4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

patd8643 likes this.
  5. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Well, I watched about 5 min of it before I changed the channel. In my younger days I watched the show for the fashions. Now it seems that the trend is wear something that covers less, shows more and is more about the press it gets than the elegance.
    In a few years, they will be coming to the awards wearing 2 band aids and a thong.
    LOL
    She does have a lovely figure so why not show it off. I saw online quite a few actresses that looked like they should have worn something else. BWDIK.

I guess getting older I have been jaded by many things so this kind of show no longer is something I watch. I did find it funny that even when someone won an award, it still took them forever to get to the stage to say thank you.

I watched the History Channel where they are doing docs on how name brand foods came to be and I found it interesting.

patd8643 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted