Found this...any ideas what it could be?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Kay scarbo, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Kay scarbo

Kay scarbo New Member

2. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Antiquers Kay!

Please post a picture of the bottom.

3. Kay scarbo

Kay scarbo New Member

Can't really make it out... IMG_20180921_131058.jpg

judy likes this.
  4. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

Guess, Studio glass, (project) 1975-2015+?

5. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Orient & Flume?

judy and antidiem like this.
  6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

vase...? ...........................................................................................:p

aaroncab, Pat P, judy and 1 other person like this.
  7. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

Is there text in the glass in the bottom? It looks like a word ending in "ER"?

8. Kay scarbo

Kay scarbo New Member

Didn't notice that until I posted the picture...I just looked again with a flash light couldn't see it. Any way, thanks for your help. Maybe tomorrow I'll post some more photos when the light is better. All I know is that my mother bought it 30+ years ago when I was a kid. Just curious....

Pat P likes this.
  9. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

There's been lots of times I didn't notice something about an item of mine until I looked at my photos. Eyes... brains... just seem to see things differently when they're two-dimensional instead of three.

And welcome to Antiquers, Kay!

George Nesmith likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted