Fratelli Fanciullacci ?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Dorean Kellam, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Dorean Kellam

Dorean Kellam New Member

Hi All and thanks for having me. Someone mentions that this could have been made by fratelli fanciullacci? The only thing I found online was vases and no plates. Most items I saw had either a sticker or the writing but none where the "Made n Italy" was embedded in the plate. I would like to know does the look like Fratelli Fanciullacci work? Age? Number on back? Is this a mermaid or someone in bondage? Thanks for any info

Attached Files:

• ff.jpg
      ff.jpg
      File size:
      111.1 KB
      Views:
    • ff2.jpg
      ff2.jpg
      File size:
      34.8 KB
      Views:
    • ff3.jpg
      ff3.jpg
      File size:
      29.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

I’ve found a few listed as Della Robbia style Italian ceramic plaques and its baby Jesus depicted not a bondage mermaid! As for the maker being the person you mention I have no idea.
    ~
    473CD22B-4E7D-4DC9-AF75-C5A8246B6FF4.jpeg 721AB66E-F861-4268-AC18-EA93F818105A.jpeg

3. Dorean Kellam

Dorean Kellam New Member

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  4. Dorean Kellam

Dorean Kellam New Member

Wow thanks! Was trying to find one online. I posted it to an Italian Pottery board on FB, that is where I got the name from.

5. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

It gives you another line of enquiry, yours does look older than the ones I found and they may be copying the style of yours.

6. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

7. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  8. Walter Del Pellegrino

Walter Del Pellegrino Well-Known Member

komokwa, janettekay, dgbjwc and 6 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted