French studio glass tray

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by J Dagger, Aug 11, 2020.

1. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

Not an antique but wanted some opinions here. Bought a few lots from an online auction a couple weeks ago. Horrible photos and descriptions. Gambled a bit and came away with some great stuff. About a grand in silver, a Baccarat vase, nice spelter statue, and a ton of other stuff of good quality. This is encouraging me to double check on this one. I was about to try to unload it locally on the cheap but maybe it’s something. Signature looks like Le Feruealin? A lot of the stuff is 50’s/60’s so I would guess it’s of that era. Can’t find anything on the artist assuming I have the name right. 36CE7DA8-529C-4EAA-BC72-808A6A0A8372.jpeg CE8BF57C-B7E0-43E3-B9BA-712753203A47.jpeg 30C91945-2A41-4199-BCE6-3F3F1C0B1832.jpeg Anyone see anything different?

Christmasjoy and komokwa like this.
  2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

It at least seems pronounceable if it's Le Femuarlin, but that's just as fruitless. Google only has 1 suggestion in connection with a glass maker that starts Le F, & it doesn't look like this. If it were world famous, Google would surely do better.

3. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

I’d imagine you’re correct. Worth a shot! :)

judy and Christmasjoy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted