FS: (i) Bausch & Lomb Balopticon, (ii) Royal Aristocrat manual typewriter

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Ilyaz, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Ilyaz

Ilyaz Member

I would like to sell two totally unrelated to each other items (except for maybe when they were made/used):

1. Bausch & Lomb Balopticon Type 41-23-82

Discussed here. Additional photos here. I would classify this projector as
    "partially functional" because it does not include a couple of parts from a "complete package" such as the bottom lens and trays (see this page for comparison). However, what you see in the photos seems to be working fine (including the bulb) and has no signs of any physical, water or other damage.

2. Vintage Royal manual typewriter with case

Photos here. I would classify it as "not working" because its carriage does not move all the way to the left. See one of the photos of sample typing showing the farthest point where the carriage moves. It might be an easy fix. Otherwise the unit appears to be functional. The ribbon will need to be replaced most likely. The hard case has some staining and discoloration which could be considered normal for a unit of this age, and is solid. No signs of physical, water or other damage to the typewriter or its case other than what is described above.

Let me know if you want to see more photos or have questions.

As for the price, I am open to any offer. Will need to include the cost of shipping, course, so if you are interested, PM me and let me know what your ZIP is so that I can get a S&H estimate.

If you can pick up locally (I am near DC) that would be even better (and cheaper).

Thank you for looking!

2. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

Glad to hear there’s one other person near DC, I’m in Springfield, VA and work in Alexandria.

3. Ilyaz

Ilyaz Member

Nice to meet you. There's gotta be more people from DC on this forum, it can't be just and me! :)

4. Ilyaz

Ilyaz Member

Update: Balopticon sold, typewriter still available

5. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

Congrats on sale. Sometime u may want to visit my Hoarditorium

6. Ilyaz

Ilyaz Member

Thanks. You have a unique collection! Never seen anyone sell artillery projectiles, even inert. Impressive.

Do you think a broken Royal manual typewriter might be a nice addition to you collection? ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted