Furniture mark

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Johnnys777, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Johnnys777

Johnnys777 New Member

new here.looking to see if anyone can identify this marking.thanks

Attached Files:

2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi @Johnnys777, Could you please post the rest of the piece of furniture!! from sever angles as well as the sides and the bottom.....it ALL helps when trying to identify a piece of furniture.....it's like putting a puzzle together!! Each piece adds to the whole!! Thanks so much!! Help US to help YOU!!:happy::happy:

EDIT: I just downloaded your one image to see what I could do with it and
    2kb is WAAAAY TOO SMALL to be able to do any editing on to try and bring out whatever may be showing on that mark!!! Or for anyone to be able to see actually!!! When posting images they CAN be up to 1 MB in size each, but generally 600 X 800 is usually a decent size for all to see nicely!! I'm posting the link here for a general small tutorial on posting images which you may not need since you're posting OK, it's the size that's the problem... just too small so far!!! If you have other questions, feel free to ask....we do try to be helpful!!!:)
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/posting-a-thread-and-uploading-pictures.15990/

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  3. Aquitaine

Thanks for enlarging!!!

4. Aquitaine

I've tried enhancing the furniture mark but can't see enough of it to get any kind of a "hit" on it......Looks like H W, but there's more lettering where it's too dark to bring out!!

furniture stamp.jpg

i need help likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted