Furnivals china pattern 'May,

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by SeaGoat, Apr 7, 2017.

1. SeaGoat

SeaGoat Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how old this pattern is?

I can not find it anywhere

2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Funny, I just can't see that pattern ANYWHERE!!!!!! Oh yeah, no picture!!!!:banhappy::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::smuggrin::smuggrin::rolleyes:

cxgirl likes this.
  4. SeaGoat

I was at work and my phone was on 5%. Ill try and get one in the morning before I leave.

I previously saw the link youve provided and it looks like the first one, but Im not sure.
    Once I get the picture it might help.

I found 1 piece (which was out of stock) on replacements. They couldnt date it and it was a brownish red and white.
    Mine is a blue/tealish white color

5. SeaGoat

I got pictures!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. SeaGoat

7. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Sorry to be late to the party again! The impressed mark appears to date to 1890-1910 according to Godden's. These teal transfer ware patterns were quite popular in that time frame so everything seems to fit. The dates for the teal and for the brown would roughly correspond. It wasn't unusual for manufacturers to print the same transfer in multiple colors. Hope this helps!
    Don

SeaGoat likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted