General Fireproofing Company Tables

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by Hailey, May 2, 2019.

1. Hailey

Hailey New Member

Hello, I am trying to find out if these tables are worth something, and if so how should I sell them. I can find similar ones online but haven’t found this exact table to know how much to ask for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think they are called library tables?

Attached Files:

Ghopper1924 and scoutshouse like this.
  2. Hailey

Hailey New Member

Ghopper1924 and scoutshouse like this.
  3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

nice work tables.....heavy...large...so pick up only......craigs list or letgo....along those lines for local sale.

4. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Industrial look is fairly popular right now. I could see these as a dining room table depending on the size (wich no one ever gives :) )

5. Hailey

Hailey New Member

Thank you! I have seen some items from this same brand on ebay for like $700 so I just did not want to sell them locally for 50 if I could get more. But I can't find any of this exact one anywhere :/

Ghopper1924 and i need help like this.
  6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

we'll keep looking....

upload_2019-5-2_19-33-17.jpeg

i need help likes this.
  7. Shwikman

Shwikman Well-Known Member

Your location will have an effect on what you can get but you should be able to get more than $100 for the pair. The fact that there’s two opens things up for all kinds of businesses like breweries and “work space” type of places. The fact that someone can theoretically claim a tax deduction is also a plus.

8. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Here in my semi-rural Midwest location, You would see something like this at around $150.00 each (give or take) at retail. I expect they could bring more in a big city. The condition of the tops may be an issue in pricing and/or the ability to sell. Will they clean up?

Draft saved Draft deleted