Glass Cordials Lovely Pattern

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Sarajayne, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Sarajayne

Sarajayne Well-Known Member

I've had these so long I don't remember where I got them. The pattern is really lovely, hard to tell from my poor pics. They each stand 4" tall and are 2 1/4" across the top. I guess you would call them Cordials?

You all will be glad to know I will be away for about 3 days doing a 425 mile round trip. We have had to make these trips once a month for 3 years. We go to Banner Cancer Hospital in Gilbert, Az. My Husband had Cancer, it went away with chemo, then it came back. We will probably know more when we return. Lab, Pet Scan, Cat Scan, etc.

Cordials2.jpg
    Cordials3.jpg

2. JanetP

JanetP Member

Like really fancy Irish coffee mugs?

3. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

4. Sarajayne

Don, it sure does look like those.

Janet, Not very bright, never thought of Irish Coffee!! My Grandmother would kick me if she knew I couldn't think of that, I'm 60% Irish!

5. JanetP

JanetP Member

I didn't think of it either until I started looking for loop handles. Best of luck at the hospital.

6. Sarajayne

Thank you so much!

Draft saved Draft deleted