glass dish

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by CECELIA G SWART, Oct 12, 2020.

1. dish is early glass candy or nappy. has an advertisement imprinted on bottom for McCourtney Dry Goods company. illinois. from 1898 to 1938. will have to upload photos tomorrow.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi Cecelia, are you having trouble posting images?? If you are, we're happy to help.....just let us know if you're using an iPhone, android phone or if you have them on a computer?? Some members can help a bit with your dates maybe, but we REALLY NEED to SEE what your dish looks like!!

i need help likes this.
  3. still no luck with photos.i printed the information for android still nothing. i will get it yet.

4. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Try emailing the pics to yourself, medium size, download & then upload here.

komokwa likes this.
  6. pictures ended up in media folder there are 4 pictures i thought i did it right guess not i emailed them to myself and thats how i got them in the media folder practice will make me perfect. Ha Ha

7. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

8. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

9. Thank You whoever moved my pics to my post.

Draft saved Draft deleted