Glass Open Handled Nappy Bowl - Starburst Center ????????

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kaudet, Apr 14, 2018.

1. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

glass open handled nappy mystery april 13 2018 009.JPG glass open handled nappy mystery  april 13 2018 010.JPG glass open handled nappy mystery april 13 2018 009.JPG glass open handled nappy mystery  april 13 2018 010.JPG glass open handled nappy mystery april 13 2018 009.JPG glass open handled nappy mystery  april 13 2018 010.JPG Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the pattern name and/or maker of this open double handled nappy. This little bowl measures 6-5/8" from handle to handle. It is scalloped on the rim, paneled on the sides, has many pointed sunburst in the bottom. Any help is much appreciated.

TIA

Kathy

2. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    Does anyone know the maker and/or pattern name of this two handled scalloped clear glass nappy bowl. It has square open handles with eight panels on the sides and an octagon shaped bottom with starburst or sunbrust. It measures 7" from handle to handle - 5-3/8" without handles and stands 1-1/2" tall. It has two points between each scallop on the rim.
    Any help is much appreciated.
    TIA
    Kathy
    PS. Didn't mean to load duplicate photos.

3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I've come across this before. I'm afraid it may be one of those miscellaneous table pieces that were not part of any particular pattern. These are a real bear to ID. If I had to make a guess at the age I'd say 1910's or 1920's.
    Don

Cherryhill and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted