GLASSIES: Waterford or? Pattern Help Too

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Studio Antiques, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Studio Antiques

Studio Antiques Well-Known Member

Have thes glasses in a variety of types. Not Waterford etched. Also checked all 12 pages on replacements.

1) Is it possible this is Waterford? Did they have label and no etch?

2) if it is not Waterford, can you suggest a mfr? Definitely crystal

3) Pattern name suggestions?

E3DC751E-57FB-4D94-92F8-3CBDD8F4AF26.jpeg 843E27AB-A28B-4371-9E57-C3DA961E8FC9.jpeg C11AF6A8-066E-4331-AECD-663857BC7A79.jpeg A57F39C9-96E2-4EEE-A246-9585012B2589.jpeg

i need help and Christmasjoy like this.
  2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I'm confused. Where are you seeing a label? Do they have Waterford foil stickers?
    Don

i need help likes this.
  3. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

I believe that Studio Antiques meant: that since they can't find a Waterford etched name they were wondering if they ever just used a sticker (and the sticker is now missing).

4. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I have bought Waterford at the factory that did not have an etching or sticker. My Waterford crystal tree topper was bought in Macys has all the papers but no etching
    or sticker either. Bought a set of glasses in Bermuda and of the 12 only two are marked.
    greg

judy, Studio Antiques and i need help like this.
  5. Studio Antiques

Studio Antiques Well-Known Member

Thanks Greg! That’s what I was hoping to hear. It’s appreciated

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted