Goebel Figurine Christmas Carroll girl angel red gown Help Identify 04 042 14

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Mugzinnys, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Mugzinnys

Mugzinnys Well-Known Member

This figurine is 5 1/2" tall the numbers look like 42 042 14. I have this number ad I still can not find it.
    Can anyone make out that signature?

Attached Files:

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

The signature says "To Doreen, Love Uncle Terry and Aunt Liz" the date is 11 30 1989. Since the Goebel mark is modern, I imagine that it was new when given as a gift.

3. Mugzinnys

Yes I see the gifted point, but why sign in script I wonder if the signature is Goebel related?

4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

I doubt that.

5. Mugzinnys

yes bakersgma you are probably right the script was written with a modern felt pen or sharpie.

6. Mugzinnys

yes bakersgma you are probably right the script was written with a modern felt pen or sharpie.

Draft saved Draft deleted