Featured Good Morning! Can You Please Help Me With A makers Mark On A Pendant Necklace? TY

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by ezeepass, Mar 2, 2024.

1. ezeepass

ezeepass Well-Known Member

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I have this necklace that is marked B STERLING and the Pendant is marked D.C.W. with the number 78. I am assuming the 78 is the year it was made, but the DCW I cannot find on the internet. The stone could be Amber or Bone. It did glow under black light but I think it is bone because of the texture. The B on the necklace I found on a native American makers mark site, but I am not sure if it is NA or made to look like it. Anyways, any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much for your views and responses.
    21 (5).JPG 21 (1).JPG 21 (6).JPG 21 (3).JPG 21 (4).JPG

johnnycb09, Dessert58 and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. Hollyblue

Hollyblue Well-Known Member

Maybe it's DWC.... https://dwccreative.com/

ezeepass likes this.
  3. ezeepass

4. ezeepass

I just went and read there about page and they started in 2016 on the pendant it is marked 78 so it might not be them, but thank you so much for researching to try and help me. I sincerely appreciate it

5. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

It could be a design number. The pendant has a lot of Navajo-wannabe about it, but it almost has to be factory-made.

ezeepass likes this.
  6. ezeepass

yes the number could be and Thank you so much for responding

Draft saved Draft deleted