Featured Good Morning Everyone! Does Anyone Recognize These Names On These Art Glass Paperweights? TY

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ezeepass, Nov 19, 2021.

1. ezeepass

ezeepass Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all doing well!

I am having a hard time trying to make out these names. I have searched in different ways of spelling the names, but I can’t anything close. I hope someone will be able to help me with this. I hope someone will be able to recognize it and point me in the right direction. Thank you all so much in advance for all your help and enjoy your day.
    A222 (1).JPG A222 (2).JPG A222 (3).JPG A222 (4).JPG A222 (5).JPG A222 (6).JPG

dude, KSW, bercrystal and 5 others like this.
  2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Looks like the last one says R Hodges, and 80.

dude, KSW, bercrystal and 6 others like this.
  3. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

1st one is Holmegaard with Per Lutken's monogram below

dude, KSW, bercrystal and 6 others like this.
  4. ezeepass

Thank you AJ! I did look for that name and couldn't find it.

dude, KSW, Bronwen and 3 others like this.
  5. ezeepass

Thank you Ce!

dude, KSW, Bronwen and 3 others like this.
  6. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Very pretty!

dude and ezeepass like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted