Featured Good Morning Everyone! I’m Hoping You Will Be Able To Help Me With Two Makers Marks. Thank you!

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by ezeepass, Aug 3, 2021.

1. ezeepass

ezeepass Well-Known Member

Good morning! I have these two pieces of jewelry and I’m having a hard time trying to figure out the makers marks and I am hoping someone here will be able to help me. The first is a ring made in Israel that has either a jj, or and weird N. It is 925 sterling and genuine pearls. The second is a bracelet, sterling silver and the mark is either a ws or a lus, not sure, but I believe I’ve seen this mark somewhere before. Either marks I was unable to find online. Thank you in advance as always for all your responses and have a great day.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZUNI ZZtiffzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzZZzZBbbAAA aaa (99).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZUNI ZZtiffzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzZZzZBbbAAA aaa (98).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZUNI ZZtiffzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzZZzZBbbAAA aaa (90).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZUNI ZZtiffzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzZZzZBbbAAA aaa (44).JPG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZUNI ZZtiffzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzZZzZBbbAAA aaa (56).JPG IMG_4921.jpg

LauraGarnet02, KSW and i need help like this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

3. ezeepass

4. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Think you need to take into consideration that the other mark on the ring may be in Hebrew.

pearlsnblume and ezeepass like this.
  5. ezeepass

I thought of that too and if it is, I hope someone will be able to translate. Thank you so much Bronwen!

Bronwen likes this.
  6. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

@komokwa Can you make anything of the mark on the Israeli ring? TU

pearlsnblume and ezeepass like this.
  7. ezeepass

the last two letters to me looks like AC

antique85 and Bronwen like this.
  8. antique85

antique85 Well-Known Member

I agree last two letters look like AC. It is hard to see but for me; the other one looks like 825 or 625 and three letters: last two letters could be an "i" and "o" . The marks look to be in good shape. Have you tried a loupe, magnifier, or magnifier app to read lettering. Also, this page lists vintage and current Israel jewelry designers: "https://www.pinterest.com/ilanaartman/israel-designers-vintage-and-contemporary-jewelry/"

Another source of information on Israeli marks and designers could be the results of a search on ebay for "vintage silver rings Israel". Some of the rings had pearls, so you might to add that keyword.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
    ezeepass and Bronwen like this.
  9. ezeepass

Thank you!

Draft saved Draft deleted