Good Morning Experts. Please tell me about my large bowl.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Sayada Mona, May 10, 2021.

1. Sayada Mona

Sayada Mona Member

2. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

The mark is for the emperor Jiaqing and the image is after a well known portrait of the emperor himself. It dates to the 1960's or 70's and looks to be a better than average example from this period. As it now has some age and seems to be reasonably well done, it will have a bit of value now, but nothing like an antique of the period (1800) of course.

3. Sayada Mona

Sayada Mona Member

Thank you very much.
    @ KikoBlueEyes and John Brassey Can you both please give me your opinion.
    I was really hoping it is from the 1800s

Last edited: May 10, 2021
Draft saved Draft deleted