Green Ceramic Candle Holder Finger Handle & Wax Drip Tray

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rknarr2, May 18, 2020.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

Green Ceramic Candle Holder Finger Handle & Wax Drip Tray

Made of Green Ceramic
    Top has 1 1/8" diameter outer edge and 3/4" diameter inner edge
    Bottom is 3" diameter and white with green initials marked in small curtisive letters
    Middle Plate is 4 1/4" diamter
    Comes with a curled finger handle and wax drip tray
    Height is 2"

I would like to request help with identifying the initials on the bottom of this candle holder and what those initials mean? Thank you for your help in this request. Rob

IMG_1497small.JPG IMG_1509small.JPG

2. rknarr2

The initials are shown in the second pic. I just do NOT know what the first letter is like jj, dj, sj etc... I had the same question before with these same initials but I am unable to find that old tread within my own research because putting in 2 initials to research brings back an error for being too short to search on and I have not been able to figure out what type of structure I was referencing bowl, plate, creamer, sugar bowl with no luck finding that old tread in my search on this website. Thank you for any assistance with what these initials might be on the back of this candle holder. I thought if I could figure out the initials then I could try to find whose initials they were online. Rob

3. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Rob, I'm thinking the letters are SJ, but I haven't found anything else with that mark.

4. rknarr2

Thank you, I will try to find it online. Sad part is I have asked this website on the same initials but I can not find it in my old threads even gave me the person's name for the initials, too. Thank you for the information. Rob

Draft saved Draft deleted