Habsburg Austria China ID

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by SutliffMuseum, Feb 28, 2019.

1. SutliffMuseum

SutliffMuseum New Member

Hello! I am looking for more information on this set of China. It belonged to the grandmother of a friend who was married in 1895. I would like to know if this is MZ Austrian China or something different. Thanks!
    IMG_5417.JPG IMG_5418.JPG IMG_5419.jpg

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Welcome SutliffMuseum - Yes. Mortiz Zdekauer (MZ) sold porcelain under the Hapsburg China mark. 1895 fits in the time frame for this company very nicely. It was most likely new when it was gifted to your friend's grandmother. Sorry, I cannot help with a pattern name as most MZ Austria china did not have a specific pattern name.
    Don

Draft saved Draft deleted