Has anyone ever seen this Baccarat Harcout wine cooler without handles?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Mansons2005, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

I can not locate a NEW/RETAIL example of this Baccarat Harcout wine cooler without the handles and insert for champagne. I don't recall if mine came with the handles and insert or not. I also can not recall what I had for breakfast 2 hours ago, but that is a rant, not a request for assistance. Has anyone ever seen one, other than resale examples?

Large cut crystal wine cooler - WITH NO HANDLES OR INSERTS, octagon shape with arched panel sides
    7-1/2" diameter at top rim
    9" tall
    Weight 13 lb.

MVC-707S.JPG

MVC-708S.JPG

2. quirkygirl

quirkygirl likes pretty old things

3. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

Thank you!

Good see that it does sell without the accoutrements. And as I was taking close-up photos of mine, I realized how scratched up it is! All those bottles of champagne and wine. All those dinner parties, soirees, and celebrations.......each scratch is a memory..................damn........

4. quirkygirl

quirkygirl likes pretty old things

Pretties like that are meant to be used and enjoyed ... glad it was!

There are a few more examples out there, but the listings / auctions are too old for me to pull up any info for you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Bac...ved=0ahUKEwip__e5jdjPAhWDMj4KHemjDnsQ_AUIBygC

5. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I remember some champagne celebrations too. And you know the saying about champagne:

One's just lovely
    Two's the most
    Three under the table
    Four under the host!

Had to give it up though - just couldn't stand the two day hangovers.
    Don

SBSVC, cxgirl and quirkygirl like this.
  6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Oh Don.....you scallywag !! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Draft saved Draft deleted